Writing a research proposal is a complex, involved and time consuming process that can be overwhelming. A research proposal writing task is intended to convince others that you have a worthwhile research project, and that you have the competence and the work-plan to complete it. Writing research proposals requires special knowledge and skills to produce well-structured documents that present information clearly and concisely. Therefore, you have to demonstrate that you have done sufficient preliminary research before writing a research proposal in the area of your choice and have thought through the issues involved. Though it may sound very harsh, your research is only as good as your research proposal.
All research proposal writing must address three questions:
- What you plan to accomplish.
- Why you want to do it.
- How you are going to do it.
So your research proposal should adequately address those questions, and your complete responses should fall under the following categories:
- Introduction: Detailed and precise description of your research.
- Title Page: Your contact information, the planned or tentative title of your research report, and the area of your research.
- Short Statement of the Problem: Summary of the research problem that you have identified.
- Review of Literature Research: Precise overview of relevant research that is connected to your own research.
- Your Own Preparatory Work: Summarize the results of work you have done on the topic and include your own relevant publications.
- Aim of the Research Project: Clear outline of what you want to achieve through your research.
- Outline of Your Project: This is the most important section of your research proposal and can take up as much as half the space of your proposal. You write a complete description of intended research.
- Tentative Time Table: Documents the various stages of your research and the estimated time to complete each stage.
- Research Bibliography: Works which you have mentioned in your outline and other relevant research that you will refer to during your research.
- Attachments: A list of other documents that are attached to your research proposal.
Though the steps in the research proposal writing process are straightforward, it can prove very difficult to gather all the necessary information, present them in a format that is acceptable, and write it in a clear and concise manner. Our team of research proposal writers have written many research proposals that got funded, so they can write the complete proposal, which includes editing, proofreading and formatting, or they can complete sections for you, the choice is entirely yours.
Our research proposal writers also possess other helpful credentials such as graduate degrees, and experience sitting on a variety of review boards and committees. They know and understand the complete research proposal writing process, so let them work for you.ORDER NOW