You know your business inside out, and are the expert at what you do. Therefore, with that in mind, we know that not all of our clients will require our complete suite of proposal writing services. We can assist clients as little or as much as they need – we tailor our services to your precise needs. Proposal Writing Service will edit your proposals for you. We have extensive experience writing the following proposals:
- Thesis Proposals
- Dissertation Proposals
- Business Proposals
- Marketing Proposals
- Project Proposals
- Sales Proposals
- Research Proposals
- Grant Proposals
- Book Proposals
- Speculative/Unsolicited Proposals
And we have written proposals for clients from the private, public and non-profit sectors. We understand the government procurement process for all levels of government, business request for proposal (RFP) and request for quotation (RFQ). Our knowledge of the evaluation process and techniques has enabled many of our clients to win large government and commercial contracts.
We are also experts at what we do, and our team of proposal writers and editors have worked as contract proposal reviewers for large government agencies, educational institutions, non-profit organizations and private sector organizations, which gives them an insider perspective on what constitutes a winning big. Our editors have many years of experience editing large commercial and government proposals, even highly technical ones.
Because of our remarkable track record writing winning proposals, we know what works and what doesn’t, so we can direct you in writing a successful bid with confidence. We have created a success formula for writing award-winning proposals, which we constantly tweak as trends, regulations and requirements change.
Responding to proposals often involves long hours and tight deadlines. With our proposal writing editing service, there are a few ways that we can assist you in securing government and commercial bids. Proposal Writing Service can:
- Provide you with a boilerplate for the type of proposal that you are writing so that you can insert your content.
- Consult on a proposal strategy.
- Work with your team that is responding to the bid to help them draft persuasive responses to the proposal.
- Review and edit your proposal to ensure it meets all mandatory requirements and desirable criteria.
- Check the numbering on figures, tables, and table of content (TOC).
- Reconcile acronyms and create acronym lists as needed.
- Recommend ways to strengthen your proposal based on our extensive experience.
- Coordinate document production.
- Coordinate assembly and shipping of the proposal package.
Let Proposal Writing Service’s many years of experience transform your proposal into a winning one.ORDER NOW