The use of a Proposal Outline helps to organize your thoughts. It is a must when writing a proposal. It is a way for you plan your proposal and it allows others who are reading your proposal know what you are thinking and what your plan is. Our Proposal Writers are experts at outlines as well. Below are examples of both an academic proposal outline and a business proposal outline.
A Basic Academic Proposal Outline:
1. Introduction– Short paragraph giving a brief overview of your proposal.
a. Topic area
b. Research question
c. Significance to knowledge
2. Literature review- Discuss what is already known about the topic and why it needs further study.
a. Previous research, others and yours
b. Point out what is lacking in previous studies
3. Interlocking findings and Unanswered questions- A description of the questions
you are examining and an exploration of the claims.
a. Your preliminary work on the topic
b. The remaining questions and inter-locking logic
c. Reprise of your research question(s) in this context
4. Methodology- How will you collect data and what will you do with it?
b. Data needs
c. Analytical techniques
d. Plan for interpreting results
5. Expected results- What you expect to learn by conducting your study.
6. Significance and Conclusion
7. Bibliography (or References)
A Basic Business Proposal Outline:
1. Executive Summary: A short highlight of the proposal, write it last.
2. Company Description: Legal establishment, history, start-up plans, etc.
3. Product or Service: Describe what you’re selling. Focus on customer benefits.
4. Market Analysis: You need to know your market, customer needs, where they are, how to reach them, etc.
5. Strategy and Implementation: Be specific. Include management responsibilities with dates and budgets. Make sure you can track results.
6. Web Plan Summary: For e-commerce, include discussion of website, development costs, operations, sales and marketing strategies.
7. Management Team: Describe the organization and the key management team members.
8. Financial Analysis: Make sure to include at the very least your projected Profit and Loss
As you can see, both academic and business proposal outlines are very involved. You have to be careful how you organize the outline. You have to word each part so it is understandable. The outline cannot be too wordy. Let the experts at ProposalWritingService.com help with your outline. We know how to plan them and what needs to be included. Quit fretting and order from us. Put your mind at ease when you use ProposalWritingService.com.ORDER NOW