The intent of grant proposal writing is to get funding, but there is tough competition for grant proposal funding as organizations and institution withdraw or reduce the amount of financial support they are willing to offer. To circumvent this, what you need is credible, strong, comprehensive and factual, perfect written grant proposal that will stand up against others and convince funders that you project is worthy enough for funding. Grant proposal writing service only hires the most skilled writers who have experience in writing the kind of proposals that they will be writing and as well as have sat on proposal review boards to understand the evaluation process.
All grant proposal writing services are not created equally. We at grant proposal writing service operate with integrity, so we will never accept orders simply to gain sales. We first do a pre-screening to determine if you will likely get the grant you are applying for. After we have assessed your eligibility for funding, we present you with our findings and recommend how you should proceed. If we are not convinced that you will get funding, we will not take your order because we would be doing you a disservice.
With our grant proposal writing system, the process starts when you first inquire about our services, and that’s why we have such a strong success track record – we only take on clients that are likely to get their projects funded. Because of our mindset in the way we conduct our business, we have many satisfied client who keep on using our services.
We have written countless grant proposals for individual grant applicants, non-profit and for profit organizations, which they submitted to federal, state and municipal agencies as well as private foundations. As we have mentioned before because it is so important, all of our grant proposal writers have previously sat on grant proposal review boards so they know what funders are looking for in a grant application and ensure that mandatory and desirable elements are present.
If you have a unique funding requirement and are not sure if you would get funding for your project, give us a call for your complimentary 30-minute consultation. We have experience in writing grant proposals, and our grant proposal writers have experience and knowledge of many areas and disciplines. All effective and successfully written grant proposals must consist of the right language, proper research and the best information available.
Grant proposal writing can help you as little or as much as you require. For our grant proposal writing services we offer:
- 30-Minute complimentary personal consultations to discuss your grant proposal requirements.
- One-on-one personal consultations by telephone or email to help you as you write your grant proposal.
- Editing and proofreading of grant proposals.
- Complete preparation of all grant proposal components, including writing, editing, proofreading and formatting.
- Subject matter and literature research to add credibility to your application.
- Custom document development, technical writing, and formatting for specific funding sources including federal, state, municipal, private foundations, trusts, and corporations and government owned corporations.
- Standard submission by courier and electronic submission of final proposals.
We would love to assist you with your grant application so that your project gets funding.ORDER NOW